What data we collect
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect:
- Personal identifiers, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- Web data, such as IP addresses, browser type, and browsing history.
- Any information you choose to provide us through the use of online forms, fillable templates, etc.
How we use your data
We use your data for:
- Providing our services to you.
- Processing orders or requests.
- Sending newsletters or marketing information, only if you’ve opted in.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- We do not knowingly sell to other agencies or collect any monetary benefits from your data unless it is solely for the use of our services.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We also limit access to your personal data to employees who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or reporting requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws regarding your personal data. These may include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request data portability.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
Keep in touch.
Stay up to date with the latest news and events. Subscribe to our newsletter.